Do you love numbers? Are you an expert in Excel? Are you amazingly punctual and a true perfectionist? You might be our new Accounting Trainee!
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- A proactive, motivated, flexible attitude and is a team player
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Check credit cards and invoices
- Prepare and correct proformas and invoices
- Check commission invoices
- Booking debet/credit invoices
- Supporting with administration during month/quarter/year closure
You will, depending on your interests, motivation and talent- be involved in other senior tasks and projects.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Accounting Trainee, Vacature, Trainee, Stage, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Movenpick, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Accounting, Trainee, Internschip, , internship, , hotel