Are you a person who can motivate a team with your positive attitude? Do you always have the perfect solutions for every challenge? Do you make sure that both our guests and Front Office employees feel safe and comfortable in the hotel? Then this is the perfect job for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Work experience in the industry as a Front Office Supervisor for a minimum of 2 years, experience as Assistant Manager is an advantage
- Ability to motivate, inspire and coach a team
- Possess leadership skills and stress resistance
- Proactive attitude with sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is a preference
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel, knowledge of PMS system Opera is an advantage
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 7 with a salary between the €2530,44 – €3174,36 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Welcome, address and check in and check out individual (national and foreign) guests including group arrivals according to Mövenpick standards,
- Arrange special services requested by the guest,
- Successfully handle complaints and concerns of guests,
- Contact housekeeping for special requests, late check outs, early departures, split reservations, MIP guests, triple rooms, out of service rooms and room moves
- Delegate tasks and give clear instructions
- Manage the financial tasks (change floats, no shows, cashiers, administration tasks, master accounts)
- Make monthly roster together with Front Office Manager
- Hire new employees and trainees together with the FO manager.
- Train new employees on the job
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of our security and health & safety procedures
- Participate and motivate the team to achieve departmental goals and objectives
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Assistant Front Office Manager , Vacature, front office, manager, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, front office manager, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, movenpick, jobs, horeca