Are you passionate about delivering unparalleled Food & Beverage experiences in a luxurious setting? We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic individual to join our team as Assistant F&B Manager at our prestigious five-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in elevating our F&B services to new heights of excellence.
Our F&B management team consist of our F&B Manager, F&B Office Manager and a trainee. Together with our 7 Head of Departments the team is completely dedicated to provide excellent service throughout the entire F&B platform.
Leadership and Team Management
- Lead and inspire a team of dedicated F&B professionals in delivering exceptional service.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, ensuring staff motivation and development.
- You live by consistency, discipline and eye for detail throughout this job. You oversee the day-to-day operations of the Food and Beverage department with a focus on providing impeccable service to guests.
- Implement and maintain high service standards, continually seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and incorporate new ideas into our F&B offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with guests, ensuring their needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Address guest feedback and implement correct actions when necessary.
- Work closely with the Head of Departments to manage budgets, control costs and maximize revenue.
- Work closely with the Financial department to optimize process of billing and supply chain of goods.
To qualify for this position, we ask the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry, preferably in a five-star setting.
- You have experience as head of department in at least two different F&B outlets.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverage operations, service standards, and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and achieve financial targets.
Why would you choose for The Grand?
- You are stimulated to develop your own ideas and implement your creativity, because we value, need and appreciate your input!
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year.
- Discount up to 50% in selected restaurants and bars in 4 and 5 star hotels in Amsterdam.
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel as various active work groups like CSR Committee and we have the highest Green Key certificate and Earth Check.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- We value learning & development, therefore we provide several training sessions to stimulate your growth and knowledge.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- Scale 8 of Horeca CAO.
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Would you like to know more about our hotel? Watch our Ambassador movie here!
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of Accor, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 555 3 194 or +31 (0)6 51 50 45 23
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.