The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an hospitality or tourism education;
- An enthusiastic, hospitable and flexible attitude;
- An Independent and proactive work attitude;
- Teamplayer skills;
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is preferred;
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
Of course, we want you to have an optimal experience at Mövenpick. That is why we are offering:
- a trainee allowance of €500,- per month (including study- and travel allowance);
- 38-hours work week;
- a night-shift allowance of 20% and a Sunday allowance of 5%;
- national and international opportunities for growth and training opportunities;
- a uniform, laundry service and meals;
- discounts on rooms, food and drink at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Accor & HR-Group hotels;
- recruitment bonus for a new colleague;
- various staff outings.
The main responsibilities include:
- Welcoming meeting guests;
- Serving and preparing (mise en place) of orders to guests;
- Available for questions and requests of meeting guests and following them up;
- Refreshing rooms and preparing breaks;
- Looking after the needs of our guests in a hospitable way;
- Support the food and beverage team where possible;
- Assist other departments in their duties and maintain good relationships;
- Take, prepare and serve F&B orders;
- Ensures the Mövenpick standards compliance;
- Performs cleaning tasks.
The Food & Beverage department consists of the restaurant, lobby bar and all banqueting facilities. A traineeship in the banqueting department is a unique chance to extend your Food & Beverage experience! You might also be asked to gain experience in other areas of the F&B Department, such as the restaurant and bar.
The Banqueting Manager will –depending your interests, motivation and talent- involve you in other senior tasks and projects.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.