Would you like to work in a top-level kitchen? Are you passionate about traditional cooking and would you like to work with beautiful seasonal products every day? That is possible! So, don’t miss this chance and apply!
About the position
As Chef de Partie you enchant our guests with your delicious creations and you try to exceed the expectations of your guests every single time.
Our Mediterranean Bistro Oriole is rewarded by Michelin with a Bib Gourmand and rotates in cuisines from different Mediterranean countries.
With guidance of our Executive Chef Raoul Meuwese and the rest of our ambitious kitchen team, you show your creativity in your most beautiful dishes. As we specialize in Mediterranean cuisine, it allows you to create exquisite dishes using top-quality (and local) ingredients and innovative techniques.
Oriole Garden Bistro breathes the feeling of a Mediterranean garden, with its lush greenery that brings the beautiful outside garden indoors. The bright golden Oriole bird invites everyone to feel free and enjoy the very best of the Mediterranean. Discover the pure flavours of the seasonal menu, prepared by our passionate Chefs and served with a smile.
Take your culinary career to new heights, where your passion for food meets exceptional standards. Join our team and be part of an incredible dining experience.
What we offer
- Work 4 days a week (with a fulltime contract).
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime is fully compensated.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Travel allowance.
- 25 holidays per year.
- Personalized bonus plan on top of your salary.
- Up to 50% discount in selected bars and restaurants in Amsterdam.
- Worldwide discount on Accor hotels.
- A sustainable environment with the highest green key certificate and Earth Check Silver certified.
- A dedicated ‘Be Balanced’ team to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- After your onboarding period, you get to ‘Be The Guest’ and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast with a plus one!
To qualify for this position, we ask the following:
You are ambitious, hard-working and you always strive for perfection
Successfully completed your MBO 3 within the kitchen or higher
Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
You are fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus and other languages are always welcome
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Would you like to know more about our hotel? Watch our Ambassador movie here!
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
Telephone number: 020-5553194 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter! You can apply through our Application form.