Do you have an amazing eye for detail to ensure that our guests stay in a perfectly cleaned room? Are you an expert in dealing with people from all over the world? Do you feel comfortable switching quickly between different tasks? This Facility Management internship might be the position for you!
The perfect candidates has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school, facility or tourism education
- An independent and proactive attitude
- Representative, motivated and eager to learn
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Availability for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor hotels
The main responsibilities include:
- Control of several cleaning / facility companies who are contracted by the Mövenpick hotel Amsterdam
- Handling of the invoices of those outsourced companies
- Control and making reports of the room- and public areas checks. With a Quality Control System you track how the outsourced company full fill their tasks. If necessary you have to see what kind of opportunities there are for improvement
- Co-operation with the MOD manager / Front Office department, and if there are points in the MOD report regarding housekeeping, you will report this to the housekeeping department
- Communication with Maintenance with regards to technical failures
- Responsible for the stay of our VIP guests
- Responsible for the linen room; making sure all employees have clean and tidy uniforms
- Assist other departments (such as F&B) wherever necessary and maintaining an overall good working relationships
During this internship you will be the assistant of the Facility Manager. One of the departments within Rooms Division is our Housekeeping department. The department is managed by us, however most communication will be with our ‘outsourced’ company.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. Website: Go to website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Facility Management Trainee , Vacature, Facility, Management, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Facility, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Trainee, Movenpick, Stage, Internship, Trainee, Management, stagiare, Hotel