As a Front Office Employee, you are the calling card of Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center and you radiate that! Because of you, our guests feel at home with us from the first moment of contact, by email, telephone and face-to-face. Every guest is checked in and out smoothly by you. In addition, you provide them with all the information they need. Have a bite to eat somewhere? You know where. A day of sightseeing? You map out the right route for them. You also manage the cash register at the Front Office, you take care of the correct administrative processes and you process incoming reservations. Thanks to your keen eye and your warm welcome, the guest cannot do otherwise: he must come back!
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH A GOOD FRONT OFFICE EMPLOYEE?
- You have a completed MBO education and work experience at the Front Office.
- You know how to advise our guests about the hotspots in Amsterdam.
- You are stress resistant, careful and good at communicating.
- You are flexible in working hours; morning or evening, you like everything!
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Opera? That’s a nice plus!
LEONARDO BOUTIQUE MUSEUMHOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY CENTER
The Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center is located in the heart of the city. Right next to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum and the Heineken Experience. And let’s face it, strolling on the PC Hooftstraat or going out on the Leidseplein also sounds very attractive, doesn’t it? Guests can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a tasty lunch in the hotel at Roasters & Toasters. Time to relax? The Vondelpark is around the corner from the hotel. Ideal for your guests but of course also for yourself. As our employee you like to tell about the best places in Amsterdam!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? ’See the world’ with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Trefwoorden: Medewerker Front Office, Vacancy, Employee, Reception, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Flexible, Fulltime, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Parttime, Hotel, Hospitality, Administrative, Flexibel, Hotels, Hotelschool, Side job, Employee