Do you want to welcome our guests with a big smile? Do you love working with people from all over the world? Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? You can be our new Front Office Trainee
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Night allowance of 10%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Rooms Divisions department.
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Check-in and check-out of our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
- Handling and follow up on all guests requests
- Answering the telephone
- Working with the reservations system
- Learn to work at all the different shifts, morning, afternoon, evening and night.
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative
- Motivated and proactive work attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is preferred
- Available for a minimum of 18 weeks, 5 days a week.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customised sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees. Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 80 hotels in 24 countries. Mövenpick is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
movenpick.com | accorhotels.com
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Front Office Trainee, Vacature, Front, Office, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Receptie, Zuid-Holland, Den Haag, hotel, Movenpick, stagiaire, stage, internship