WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH A GOOD FRONT OFFICE AGENT?
- You have previous work experience at the Front Office.
- You know how to advise our guests about the hotspots in Amsterdam.
- You are stress resistant, careful and good at communicating.
- You are flexible in working hours; we will discuss the working hours together;
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Opera? That's a nice plus!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!