Does your heart beats bit and bytes and you love a challenge? Then we are looking for you – to strengthen our team at the earliest possible date as IT Systems Administrator.
As IT Systems Administrator you will support both employees and guests of the 6 HRG Hotels located in the Amsterdam, ‘s Hertogenbosch, Rotterdam and The Hague.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the Hotel’s local network, computers, software, and systems as well as the various Guest Entertainment systems.
You will be the link between the hotels IT infrastructure & employees and the various IT service providers and 3rd party systems suppliers.
You will assist in the daily IT administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the Hotels IT infrastructure. When required you will be performing onsite visits to the other hotels.
What does the role entail?
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to end-users (guests and employees)
- Assist guests with various IT Technology
- Escalate issues to IT service provider and/or 3rd party suppliers and integrators
- Provide support to our Conference and Events department including;
– Create dedicated wired and wireless networks for groups and events
– Assist in customized Audio and Video solutions / requests
- Regular administrative and functionality system checks and execution of tasks according to a specific procedure and/or checklists
- Proactive- and Preventive maintenance of all ICT and multimedia systems and equipment
- Act as a the first-point-of-contact for analysis and trouble-shooting
- Fix and repair small incidents and user requests (1st level support)
- Onsite coordination for incident repair and maintenance with 3rd level vendors and/or IT service providers = The Junior IT Systems Administrator works as onsite hand-and-eyes function for remote support
- Account management for new- and departing employees (VPN client accesses, HSIA, email, other subordinate system accounts)
- Administrative tasks: Keep inventory and documentation updated, budget recommendations, off site backups, etc.
Work with a wide portfolio of systems:
- Guest Systems
- IPTV Television systems including casting solutions
- Traditional Guest phone systems
- Guest tablet systems
- Digital Signage systems
- Guest Wireless systems including infrastructure
- Point of Sales systems
- Property Management systems
- Various Payment solutions
- Back of House Office Systems
- Workstations and laptops.
- Printing and MFP solutions.
- Office 365 environment.
- Networking & Infrastructure
- Security and Compliance
What’s in it for you?
- Work within a diverse environment in both systems and colleagues and of course our guests.
- Being part of the HR – Group and Accor Family with special benefits over 5100 hotels wordwide!
- A great base office in Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam.
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Night allowance of 20% and sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partners hotels in Amsterdam
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
- Staff uniforms and laundry service
- Staff meals in the canteen
- Various staff events.
- Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels;
- Have basic knowledge of network and wireless network configurations
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Environments (Operating Systems and Office 365)
- Have basic knowledge on network design (switches, patching, VLAN configuration)
- Preferable a Hospitality (IT) background
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch and German are preferred.
- Drivers license is a must!
- Must have a residence and work permit for The Netherlands.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Junior IT Systems Administrator , Vacature, IT, HR group, Catering / Tourism / Recreation, Catering / Tourism / Recreation, Accor, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Nederland , hospitality, The Netherlands, Movenpick, Hotel, Employee