Are you a true foodie? Do you love working in a fast-changing and multicultural environment? Do you want to work in a big diverse kitchen team? You can be our new Leerling kok/Kitchen apprentice!
The perfect candidate has:
- Follows an education (BBL) to become a cook, level 2, 3 and 4
- Passion for the job
- Team player skills
- A flexible and stress resistance attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language is mandatory
What do we have to offer you:
- 32,15-hours work week
- An apprentice salary according to the Horeca CAO
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the apprenticeship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing high quality culinary dishes
- Mise en Place acitivites such as washing, cutting and pre-cooking
- Preparing plates through a la minute cooking techniques
- Portioning and garnishing of dishes and controlling the presentation according to the recipes
- Making simple dishes for the personnel
- Front cooking for our a la carte restaurant Silk Road
- Working with banqueting sheets to prepare coffee-breaks, lunches and dinners for our (meeting) groups.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Trefwoorden: Leerling kok, Vacature, chef, MBO, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, Horeca / Toerisme / Recreatie, stage, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, hotel, keuken, kitchen, apprentice