Bridges, nestled in the heart of Amsterdam, is a culinary gem renowned for its commitment to exceptional dining experiences. Our dedication to using the finest locally sourced ingredients, paired with innovative culinary expertise, has earned us a highly valued place among Amsterdam’s top dining destinations.
If you are passionate about the art of gastronomy and seek to elevate your career in a dynamic and inspiring environment, we invite you to join our culinary team.
As Senior Chef de Partie at Bridges, you have a crucial role in our kitchen brigade. Your culinary creativity and precision will contribute to the creation of high-quality dishes.
Interested? Our Executive Chef Raoul Meuwese would like to hear from you!
What we offer
- Work 4 days a week (with a fulltime contract).
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime is fully compensated.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Travel allowance.
- 25 holidays per year.
- Personalized bonus plan on top of your salary.
- Up to 50% discount in selected bars and restaurants in Amsterdam.
- Worldwide discount on Accor hotels.
- A sustainable environment with the highest green key certificate and Earth Check Silver certified.
- A dedicated ‘Be Balanced’ team to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- After your onboarding period, you get to ‘Be The Guest’ and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast with a plus one!
To qualify for this position, we ask the following:
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- You are hard-working and have an eye for detail.
- You speak fluent English. Dutch is a big plus.
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Would you like to know more about our hotel? Watch our Ambassador movie here!
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
+31 (0)20 555 3 194 or +31 (0)6 51 50 45 23 | email@example.com
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.