Embrace your Technical skills at Sofitel Legend The Grand; your gateway to daily challenges and repair work in a historic venue.
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Services Employee at Sofitel Legend The Grand, you will be an integral part of our dedicated Technical team responsible for maintenance, repair and smooth operation of our monumental property. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same. You will be the go-to expert for a wide range of maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
Maintenance and Repairs: perform routine maintenance tasks and conduct repairs to ensure the ongoing functionality and safety of the property. This includes tasks such as fixing minor issues in guest rooms. Responding to technical issues and conducting inspections.
Emergency Response: Be part of the on-call team to address any technical emergencies, such as power outages or equipment malfunctions.
Project support: collaborate with the team on larger projects, contributing your technical knowledge.
Communication: maintain effective communication within the technical team and with other hotel departments. Good communication skills are essential for addressing guest needs promptly and professionally.
Requirements for this position:
- You have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position
- You have a degree in the field of Technical Services.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and you have the ability to adapt to changing priorities
Why would you choose for The Grand?
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year.
- With ALL Heartists Card you receive worldwide discounts on overnight stays and more.
- A discount up to 50% in selected restaurants and bars in Amsterdam.
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel has various active work groups like planet 21 and we have the highest Green Key certificate.
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
- Salary according to the Horeca CAO - scale 6.
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of Accor, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
Telephone number: +31 (0)6 51 50 45 23 or +31 (0)20-5553194 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.